Now is the Time for Accreditation/Certification.
All health care providers strive to enhance patient safety programs, promote successful outcomes and cut liability insurance costs. How can provider organizations reach the highest professional level — and be recognized for that achievement?
Accreditation and Certification by The Joint Commission means the provider organization complies with or exceeds the toughest national standards for safety and quality of care. Earning The Joint Commission’s prestigious Gold Seal of Approval® alerts patients, insurance carriers, media and community at large that the provider has achieved an elite level.
An independent, not-for-profit organization, The Joint Commission accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States. Joint Commission accreditation and certification is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to excellence in meeting key performance standards.
Joint Commission accreditation can be earned by many types of health care organizations, including hospitals, doctor’s offices, nursing homes, office-based surgery centers, and other health care providers.
Certification is earned by programs that are based within or associated with a health care organization. An accredited facility can have a Joint Commission-certified program or services.
Ultrasound Solutions Corp. encourages and supports clients to “go for the Gold.”
Gold Seal Advantages:
- Helps organize and power patient safety efforts.
- Get an independent evaluation and recognition of standards compliance, clinical performance, and achievement /maintenance of advanced requirements.
- Strengthens community confidence in the quality of care and expertise.
- Provides a recognized competitive edge in marketing the office/organization.
- May reduce liability insurance costs.
- Improves risk management / reduces risk exposure.
- Provides education and best practices to improve business operations.
- Enhances staff recruitment and development.
- May streamline Medicare certification.
- Recognized by insurers and other third parties, easing eligibility for insurance reimbursement.
- May fulfill state regulatory requirements.
Link for Gold Seal accreditation: www.jointcommission.org/achievethegoldseal.aspx
* For more information on USC, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org