Planmed Verity CBCT Extremity CT Scanner – Next Webinar
Next up in our USC Webinar Series, we are featuring the Planmed Verity CBCT Extremity Scanner. Join us via Zoom Webinar on Tuesday, April 12th at 10:00 AM.
Register Here: Webinar Registration
What Can You Expect From This Webinar
When you join us on Tuesday, April 12th on Zoom we are excited to present the following:
- Brief introduction to Planmed
- Meet Johan Moed, Sales Manager at Planmed
- Short presentation on the Verity
- Brief clinical presenation of the Verity
- Live Q&A section
- Link to recorded webinar will be made available to all participants.
What Are Some Key Features of the Verity?
- It is a point-of-care extremity CT Scanner.
- The Verity is ultra-portable, it’s easy to move and easy to install!
- It provides high-quality 3D images with a low dose of radiation
- It is the origintal weight-bearing CT Scanner
- Motorized gantry with adjustable height and tilt for relaxed patient positioning.
- Integrated touchscreeen-equipped workstation for image acquisition and reconstruction, as well as managing studies.
This webinar is free to join and will be live! Feel free to ask any questions you like, there will be a live Q&A session following the presentation. We are pleased to welcome back Johan Moed of Planmed. You can see a recording of our last webinar event that featured the Planmed Clarity 2D mammography system here.
Remember to register today! Webinar Registration