USC Exhibits at the 2022 IFSER Educator’s Summit
This past weekend USC exhibited at the 2022 IFSER Educator’s Summit in Costa Mesa, California. The Summit was held at Orange Coast College on July 15th and 16th. USC’s founder and CEO, Nat Romeo, attended the Summit and met attendees at USC’s exhibitor space. The International Foundation for Sonography Education and Research (IFSER) is a non-profit dedicated to improving access to quality education and information for the global diagnostic ultrasound community. Each year IFSER hosts their Educator’s Summit and it is attended by sonography educators across the country. USC was proud to be part of this event!
When attendees of the Summit visited the USC booth, they were able to meet with Nat Romeo and also demo the Alpinion X-Cube 70 and E-Cube 8 Diamond ultrasound systems. The Alpinion systems are excellent systems that have been sold into many RDMS programs across the country.
Why Choose Alpinion for your RDMS Program?
USC is one of few authorized distributors of the ALPINION line of ultrasound systems. Here is why you should consider ALPINION for your sonography program:
- ALPINION ultrasound systems feature the best image quality and state-of-the-art transducer technology at an affordable price.
- Student images can be saved directly to a shared hard drive – no additional programs or software options needed.
- ALPINION’s post-processing features can be utilized as a valuable teaching tool.
- ALPINION’s remote assistance feature is perfect for both in-person or remote learning.
- Comprehensive system warranties covering parts, travel and labor. Preventive maintenance during the warranty period is included from USC with each system sale.
USC provides expert, affordable imaging solutions to Educational Institutions across the United States. We offer state-of-the-art imaging equipment for all of your teaching needs. Our system offerings feature the best image quality for structure, anatomy and pathology. At USC, we understand the buying process for Educational Institutions can vary by school. Whether your program receives funding from Block grants or is self-funded, we can meet your budget requirements.
To request a quote or to speak to a rep regarding diagnostic imaging equipment solutions, contact us today at 1-800-773-4582 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org