Liver Ultrasound registration has been closed for this event. To request to join, email us here.
Ultrasound plays a critical role in the diagnosis and management of chronic liver disease. This course will cover a comprehensive approach to the use of ultrasound in patients with chronic liver disease to help expedite diagnosis and treatment throughout the clinical pathway. This course will discuss fundamental imaging modes as well as advanced applications such as liver elastography and Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS).
This free virtual event has been approved for 1 SDMS CME credit.
This event is presented in collaboration with Siemens Healthineers and IFSER.
Upon completion of this educational activity, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the impact of liver disease in population health.
- Discuss the role of 2D, Color, and PW in patients with liver disease.
- Identify the clinical application and acquisition techniques for performing liver elastography.
- Understand what contrast agents are and how they work.
- Discuss how a comprehensive ultrasound approach to liver disease helps to expedite diagnosis and treatment throughout the clinical pathway.
About Our Speaker:
Anthony Tardi, RDMS, RVT serves as the Director of General Imaging Ultrasound for North America within Siemens Healthineers. Anthony works closely with other specialists to establish clinical efficacy of new and advanced ultrasound technologies. He previously worked as Clinical Applications Team Leader and as a Regional Clinical Sales Specialist. He started his ultrasound career in Orange County, California, where he worked as a Sonographer specializing in General Imaging, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, and Vascular Sonography.
This activity has been approved for 1 SDMS CME credit. The CME participant roster will be reported by Ultrasound Solutions Corp. to the SDMS CME Tracker System.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED for this FREE virtual event!
All Registration Forms must be received by Friday, January 8, 2021.
View our main CME Page.